Telah dibaca oleh: 675 orang.
1. Barbaric Food with No utensils! Errrmagod…
Naughty Nuri’s Warung and Grill
Jl. Raya Sanggingan, Ubud
Phone : +62 361 977547
Nearby hotel : Anini Raka Resort & Spa.
2. Sleep with Lions and Rhinos
Mara River Safari Lodge
Bypass Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra Km. 19,8
Tel : +62361751300
3. Wake up to a floor filled with fish…How inconvenient!
Banjar Baung, Desa Sayan, Ubud
Tel : +62361977922
Alternative hotel : Sayan Terrace Resort.
4. Wedding chapel on the edge of a cliff…There goes my Happily NEVER After!
White Dove Chapel, Banyan Tree Ungasan Bali
Jalan Melasti, Banjar Kelod, Ungasan, Kuta Selatan
Tel : +623613007000
Nearby hotel : Banyan Tree Ungasan.
5. Sit amongst paddy fields for hours, because you have nothing better to do.
Jl. Petitenget No. 21, Kerobokan
Nearby hotel : Favehotel Umalas Bali.
6. Waste your time looking at nothing
Nearby hotel : Flamingo Dewata Villa.
7. Walk underwater next to dangerous animals
Sekar Menuh Building, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.5,
Padang Galak, Sanur, Denpasar
Tel : +62361283166
Nearby hotel : Diwangkara Holiday Villa.
8. Tricked into going to places because you can’t even tell the difference between a cathedral and a club
Mirror Lounge Bali
Jalan Petitenget No.106, Seminyak
Nearby hotel : MaxOneHotels At Seminyak.
9. Women can’t just pay and get your jewelry immediately. You have to wait and watch it being made in front of you. Draggg…
John Hardy Workshop and Showroom
PT Karya Tangan Indah
Baturing, Mambal, Ubud,
Tel : +62361469888
Nearby hotel : Furama Villas And Spa Ubud.
10. Sit on a bar made of rocks…Ouch!
Rock Bar, Jl. Karang Mas Sejahtera,
AYANA Resort and Spa Bali, Jimbaran
Tel : +62361702222
Nearby hotel : New Kuta Hotel.
11. The beach is so dirty that we have to use bean bags to sit down. Yikes!
La Plancha Beach Bar
Jl. Pantai Seminyak
Tel : +6287861416310
Nearby hotel : Favehotel Seminyak.
12. They use window shutters from the 18th century as walls
Potato Head Beach Club
Tel : +623614737979
Nearby hotel : Petitenget 501 Boutique Lofts.
Isn’t Bali just full of surprises? Thinking about going to Bali but worried that you will run out of things to do? Fear not! There’s a gazillion (really) amount of things you can do in this beautiful Island. It’s not just simply beaches, arts and culture. Bali provides you with an array of activities and sites that will suit your individual or collective interests, no matter how old/young you are. Why wait? Start planning your vacation with us now.